Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milton woman connected to Subway robbery surrenders to police
Ashley Rawson, 22, of 16 Teneriffe Road, Milton, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and unsworn falsification in connection with a March 7 incident where Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, allegedly took an undisclosed amount of cash from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around 12:30 p.m.
Members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith on March 8 at a relative's residence in Rochester. He was charged with robbery and is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Also on March 8, a witness reported spotting a tan pickup in Rochester that fit the description of the truck used during the robbery. Chief Kevin Willey located the truck along Route 125 in Milton. He stopped the truck driven by Rawson, who was arrested for an unrelated issue, according to police.
As part of the investigation into the Subway robbery, Rawson admitted to Det. Brian Driscoll that she drove Smith to and from downtown Farmington, but allegedly denied being involved in the crime. She eventually recanted and allegedly admitted to writing the note Smith handed to the clerk and driving the truck he used to escape down Mechanic Street following the robbery, according to police.
After a warrant was issued for Rawson, she turned herself into police after 1 p.m. Friday.
Conspiracy to commit robbery is a felony while unsworn falsification is a misdemeanor.
Rawson, who was released on $10,000 personal recognizance, is scheduled to be arraigned April 16 in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief