Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
2 men arrested in Weare sexual assault
James Cheney, 21, of 9 Snows Court, Dover, faces four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He was held on $25,000 cash bail at the Hillsborough County Jail in Manchester pending arraignment Monday.
Tyler Janvrin, 20, of 71 Daniels Road, Weare, was charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He declined the services of a bail commissioner and was being held at the Hillsborough County jail until his arraignment Monday. Janvrin was out on parole when he was arrested Friday.
Police said the woman was sexually assaulted Wednesday. Working with information from the victim, the involved hospital and other resources, police found Janvrin at his residence and took him into custody. Dover police arrested Cheney early Saturday, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 1
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 1
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917