Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Springfield voters pass budget
Residents also approved a $35,940 three-year lease for a new police cruiser, and $99,000 to purchase a new multi-use rescue vehicle for the fire department through municipal bonds.
Voters unanimously agreed to spend $19,000 to repair the steeple and paint windowsills at the Town Hall.
And they approved spending $30,000 for the planning board to complete an assessment of the town's wetlands regulations, contingent on the town receiving a grant in that amount from New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority's community planning program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem