Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Springfield voters pass budget
Residents also approved a $35,940 three-year lease for a new police cruiser, and $99,000 to purchase a new multi-use rescue vehicle for the fire department through municipal bonds.
Voters unanimously agreed to spend $19,000 to repair the steeple and paint windowsills at the Town Hall.
And they approved spending $30,000 for the planning board to complete an assessment of the town's wetlands regulations, contingent on the town receiving a grant in that amount from New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority's community planning program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 0
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too