All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Langdon youth burned in cooking accident


LANGDON — A teen-aged boy suffered burns to his arm and chin in a cooking accident Saturday evening.


Fire Chief Greg Chaffee said first responders were called to a Torey Hill Road residence shortly before 8 p.m. The boy suffered second-degree burns on his arm and a possible first-degree burn to his chin, he said.


The teen was taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to a local hospital, the chief said. He would not release any additional details because of patient confidentiality laws.


David Blaine Live
Sunday, 8 p.m.

15th Annual 'An American Celebration'
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Monday, 6-9 p.m.,
Tuesday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Saturday, 7 p.m.