All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Langdon youth burned in cooking accident


LANGDON — A teen-aged boy suffered burns to his arm and chin in a cooking accident Saturday evening.


Fire Chief Greg Chaffee said first responders were called to a Torey Hill Road residence shortly before 8 p.m. The boy suffered second-degree burns on his arm and a possible first-degree burn to his chin, he said.


The teen was taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to a local hospital, the chief said. He would not release any additional details because of patient confidentiality laws.

.


28th Annual Chocolate Festival 28th Annual Chocolate Festival
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FattyFest FattyFest
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Boogie Wonder Band Boogie Wonder Band
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

USASA BoarderSkier Cross USASA Boarder/Skier Cross
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Urinetown Urinetown
Friday-Saturday, 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle