All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Langdon youth burned in cooking accident


LANGDON — A teen-aged boy suffered burns to his arm and chin in a cooking accident Saturday evening.


Fire Chief Greg Chaffee said first responders were called to a Torey Hill Road residence shortly before 8 p.m. The boy suffered second-degree burns on his arm and a possible first-degree burn to his chin, he said.


The teen was taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to a local hospital, the chief said. He would not release any additional details because of patient confidentiality laws.

.


 Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Shout! The Mod Musical Shout! The Mod Musical
Saturday-Sunday, 2 p.m.

Ghost of Paul Revere Ghost of Paul Revere
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Smokey Joe's Cafe Smokey Joe's Cafe
Friday, 7:30 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle