action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

March 16. 2013 8:28PM

Langdon youth burned in cooking accident

LANGDON — A teen-aged boy suffered burns to his arm and chin in a cooking accident Saturday evening.


Fire Chief Greg Chaffee said first responders were called to a Torey Hill Road residence shortly before 8 p.m. The boy suffered second-degree burns on his arm and a possible first-degree burn to his chin, he said.


The teen was taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to a local hospital, the chief said. He would not release any additional details because of patient confidentiality laws.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

   » ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

   » SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events