All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Langdon youth burned in cooking accident


LANGDON — A teen-aged boy suffered burns to his arm and chin in a cooking accident Saturday evening.


Fire Chief Greg Chaffee said first responders were called to a Torey Hill Road residence shortly before 8 p.m. The boy suffered second-degree burns on his arm and a possible first-degree burn to his chin, he said.


The teen was taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to a local hospital, the chief said. He would not release any additional details because of patient confidentiality laws.


Zac Brown Band
Friday - Monday, 4 p.m.

Just So, Mr. Kipling - The Jungle Book
Thursday, 7 p.m.,
Friday, 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m.