Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Hudson men suffer serious injuries in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital and are being treated for serious injuries after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning, local police were summoned to a crash scene on Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
It is unclear at this time which of the men was driving the car.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were both members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011.
Masterson currently attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua.
Ocasio is employed as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed.
No information was immediately available on Ocasio’s condition.
The accident's cause remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Man pulled from Barnstead pickup truck wreck with serious head injury - 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 3
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 25, 2013