Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Hudson men suffer serious injuries in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital and are being treated for serious injuries after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning, local police were summoned to a crash scene on Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
It is unclear at this time which of the men was driving the car.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were both members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011.
Masterson currently attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua.
Ocasio is employed as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed.
No information was immediately available on Ocasio’s condition.
The accident's cause remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Missing Conway teen Abigail Hernandez reunited with family - 10
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Police say North Country motor vehicle deaths down - 0
- Hiker rescued from Mount Washington - 0
- Conn. pair injured in ATV rollover in Henniker - 0
- Boy injured on bicycle, hit by pickup in Keene - 0
- Manchester driver dead in crash on I-293 - 0
- Fire destroys historic downtown Berlin building - 0
- Three-alarm fire destroys garage in Nottingham - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Texas governor to deploy 1,000 National Guard troops to border - 0
- New college are graduates hit by slow wage growth - 0
- Stocks finish the day slightly lower - 0
- Business economists say sales, hiring and pay are up - 0
- Bodies of downed plane's passengers leave Ukraine crash site for return to Netherlands - 0
- Market Basket customers gather in Portsmouth to support workers - 0
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 1
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
DWI License Revocations
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back