Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Hudson men suffer serious injuries in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital and are being treated for serious injuries after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning, local police were summoned to a crash scene on Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
It is unclear at this time which of the men was driving the car.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were both members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011.
Masterson currently attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua.
Ocasio is employed as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed.
No information was immediately available on Ocasio’s condition.
The accident's cause remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill