Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Hudson men suffer serious injuries in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital and are being treated for serious injuries after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning, local police were summoned to a crash scene on Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
It is unclear at this time which of the men was driving the car.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were both members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011.
Masterson currently attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua.
Ocasio is employed as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed.
No information was immediately available on Ocasio’s condition.
The accident's cause remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 80
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time