Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Hudson men suffer serious injuries in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital and are being treated for serious injuries after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning, local police were summoned to a crash scene on Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
It is unclear at this time which of the men was driving the car.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were both members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011.
Masterson currently attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua.
Ocasio is employed as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed.
No information was immediately available on Ocasio’s condition.
The accident's cause remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester