Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Cause of Alstead soup kitchen fire sought
Firefighters were called to Fall Mountain Friendly Meals on Bragg Lane about 12:17 a.m. for a fire that appears to have begun in the pickup truck. It was extinguished before it could cause substantial damage to the building, but the truck was destroyed, according to police.
Fall Mountain provides meals to the needy in Alstead, Langton, Walpole and North Walpole. It was created by the founders of Fall Mountain Food Shelf.
Volunteers at Fall Mountain had complained to police in recent weeks about gasoline being siphoned from the truck. State Police said a person associated with Fall Mountain reported seeing a group of males walking away from the area about the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can call Sgt. Shawn Skahan or Trooper John Lucero of State Police Troop C at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 1
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 5
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917