Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Cause of Alstead soup kitchen fire sought
Firefighters were called to Fall Mountain Friendly Meals on Bragg Lane about 12:17 a.m. for a fire that appears to have begun in the pickup truck. It was extinguished before it could cause substantial damage to the building, but the truck was destroyed, according to police.
Fall Mountain provides meals to the needy in Alstead, Langton, Walpole and North Walpole. It was created by the founders of Fall Mountain Food Shelf.
Volunteers at Fall Mountain had complained to police in recent weeks about gasoline being siphoned from the truck. State Police said a person associated with Fall Mountain reported seeing a group of males walking away from the area about the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can call Sgt. Shawn Skahan or Trooper John Lucero of State Police Troop C at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 1
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video