All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.

.


 Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Shout! The Mod Musical Shout! The Mod Musical
Saturday-Sunday, 2 p.m.

Ghost of Paul Revere Ghost of Paul Revere
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Smokey Joe's Cafe Smokey Joe's Cafe
Friday, 7:30 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle