All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.


Monty Python's Spamalot
Friday, 7:30 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

The Whipping Man
Friday-Saturday, 7:30 p.m.,
Sunday, 4 p.m.

TOTO
Sunday, 7 p.m.