All Sections
ERROR: Macro LeaderboardAd is missing!
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In
ERROR: Macro Boot_breaking is missing!


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray

NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.
According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.

When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.


ERROR: Macro bigSquareAd2 is missing!
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety