All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.


Eric Church
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Discover Wild NH Day
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Kathy Griffin
Saturday, 7 p.m.

Peter Wolf
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Motor Booty Affair
Saturday, 8 p.m.