All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required
Joseph W. McQuaid - Publisher

Christie is the real deal

We have found Gov. Chris Christie to be the most consistent, the most confident in his abilities, the most tested under fire, and the most likely to regain the White House from a disastrous Democratic regime.

More Public Safety


NH Angle