action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

March 17. 2013 10:50AM

Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray

NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.
According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.

When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events