All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.


Trace Adkins
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey presents Circus XTREME
Friday, 7 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Moniff: 5th Annual Monadnock Int'l Film Festival
Friday, 9:30 a.m.,
Saturday, 9:30 a.m.,
Sunday, 9 a.m.

Earth Day Celebration
Friday, 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.

Greater Dover Home Show
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.