action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:0
All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.

action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID: