NYT: Justices explore fine line on generic drug injuries
WASHINGTON - In 2010, a New Hampshire jury awarded Karen Bartlett $21 million for the ordeal she endured from taking a generic pain pill for an aching shoulder. It caused two-thirds of her skin to slough off, damaged her lungs and esophagus and rendered her legally blind.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Black Crowes NH date not 'Hard to Handle'
Weekend Top 10 Planner
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker