Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
- Swing band to perform Sunday at Manchester bandstand - 0
- Open Doors Manchester offers look at city's art, culture - 0
- Four NH state parks celebrate 50th anniversary - 0
- Deerfield Heritage Commission offers glimpse into town's storied history - 0
- Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair - 0
- Hearing continues on Salem senior living facility - 0
Acres of summer color, without irrigation
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals court ruling ends Obamacare subsidies for coverage through exchanges such as NH's