Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rosaly Bass' Peterborough kitchen garden grew to a certified organic 25-acre farm - 0
- Proposed development on Wayfarer site gets green light from conservation group - 0
- Baseball icon Zimmer remembered in Windham - 0
- Salem residents can register to vote Tuesday night at municipal office - 0
- Francestown marks Labor Day with almost century-old fete - 0
- Senior News Briefs: AARP event to help women take charge of their futures - 0
- Marie Sletterink celebrates 100th birthday - 0
- Salem considers bonding project with private bank - 0
- Rickety Ranch offers sanctuary for kids, animals - 0
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
UPDATED: Islamic State issues video of beheading of US hostage, SITE monitoring service says
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects
NH mourns a 2nd beheading