Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Route 101 In Auburn Renamed For 101st Airborne 'Screaming Eagles' - 0
- Worth keeping all these years later: A Churchill cigar (yes, that Churchill) - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival brings out big admission from Boston mascot - 0
- John Harrigan: A sad dog story, borders and Ebola - 0
- Hundreds attend memorial for slain journalist on his birthday - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Trimming dog's weight may be as simple as a smaller scoop and bowl - 0
- Learning from her experience, she's ready to help others - 0
- Fur trapping is finding new converts in NH after decades of decline - 0
- Loeb School honors James Foley as First Amendment Award Recipient - 0
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
Monitoring social media