Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Historical society puts muster day mayhem, 'cannon shenanigans' in its sights - 0
- Show revives '80s with colorful fashions, signature pop, metal, rock - 0
- Islay Mist Ceilidh to perform in Colebrook - 0
- NH Choreographer's Showcase unveiled - 0
- Audubon to host spring breakfast - 0
- Two 'Sultans of Swing' re-team for national tour that includes NH stop - 0
- Led Zeppelin experience honors father's legacy - 0
- Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem to present workshops in north country - 0
- Excitement grows for school production of 'My Son Pinocchio Jr' - 0
Elton John's greatest hits on the big screen
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Weekend Top 10 Planner
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal