Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Text of Vote of No Confidence in Public Works Director Leo Lessard - 0
- Questions linger as Auburn selectmen attempt to bring back town administrator - 0
- 'Search for the Leprechauns' contest winner announced - 0
- NH Senior News: 'Medical Care: Keeping It All Straight' focus of workshop - 0
- Manchester celebrates St. Patrick with shamrocks and sunny skies - 0
- Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing - 0
- Report: NH plant species at risk - 0
- The sweetest of weekends in NH - 0
- He's come a long way from a harsh Georgia upbringing - 1
Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing
Hooksett DPW workers say boss is abusive
Report: NH plant species at risk
Cooking only for yourself? Make it the best
Innovation? Concord isn’t talking about it
USNH funding: Another tuition hike threat