Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett officials move to correct election error - 0
- Big deal in Goffstown over 'Stuart Little' - 0
- Hess seeks OK for store, gas station in Bedford - 0
- Salem students transform into historical characters - 0
- Renovation work continues at Salem elementary schools - 0
- AMC ready for start of 2014 season in NH's outdoors - 0
- There's fun to be had in cleaning up after a tough winter - 0
- NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014 - 0
- Route 101 improvements are on track in Bedford - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Big deal in Goffstown over 'Stuart Little'
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Shamrock count winners
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers