Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Food truck festival to park at Redhood Brewery Sunday - 0
- 'Frozen' characters featured in Princess Tea Party in Gilford - 0
- Portsmouth photographer's striking portraits headed to Colorado - 0
- See how it's done and try your hand at art during Demo Day - 0
- Take in the views at Manchester's Weston Observatory - 0
- It's all about the harmonies for this Sunday afternoon adventure - 0
- Mary Gatchell to perform at the Leddy Center Friday - 0
- Tour artists' studios, autumn landscape - 0
- Exeter Fall Festival brightens up Exeter - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
State surplus isn't big enough
Brown a no-show at border security meetings
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
Prosecutor: No right to a uniform