Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Zombies' Colin Blunstone Plays Tupelo Music Hall on May 8 - 0
- Learn about Kayak Fishing at Free Outdoor Adventure Talk April 23 - 0
- Hooksett plans transfer station open house, cleanup for Earth Day - 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: Time to open the windows and let sounds of nature in - 0
- ‘Idol’ talk in NH as Mont Vernon's Alex Preston in final 6 - 0
- Hooksett board wants to hear from residents on failed Pinkerton deal - 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election