Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Danville stonemason John Wilder sees potential in every rock - 0
- Annual Witch Way 5K returns to Bedford - 0
- Thousands flock to Berlin's annual RiverFire Festival - 0
- Despite accidental shooting, officials say mandatory education has made hunting safer - 3
- Hunters report 33 percent success rate in opening weekend of 2014 moose season - 0
- Edmund P. Daley remembered as a strong supporter of the Santa Fund - 0
- Head of YWCA New Hampshire leaving post - 0
- James Foley's parents accept award after documentary screening in Portsmouth - 0
- Mount Jasper work celebrated with trailhead ceremony - 0
Head of YWCA New Hampshire leaving post
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar