Home » NewHampshire.com » Outdoors » Foliage
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win tickets to see Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo - 0
- Win tickets to see Black Label Society - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Whitesnake return with the Purple Album - 0
- Loeb School announces Spring classes - 0
- Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators announce additional dates for U.S. Tour including Hampton - 0
- Discover WILD New Hampshire Day Set - 0
- Ryan Cabrera is coming to Manchester April 2 - 0
- New England Disabled Sports and Loon Mountain Resort to Host 2015 US Paralympic Alpine Championships - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
Harrigan closes up camp
Last Week's Rare Bird Alert
Senators call for reward in ISIS killings
When the snow melts, a draining concern