Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham schools may opt out of federal lunch program - 0
- Salem school moves forward with gym floor replacement - 0
- NH Club Notes: Goffstown Rotary to host meet-and-greet social - 0
- Tiny cookie causes stir in tiniest town in New Hampshire - 0
- Claremont 250th includes festival, brewfest - 0
- Peterborough group shares the basics of hearth cookery - 0
- Speedway looks to attract more fans as NASCAR stars return to NH - 0
- Next to the fun park, a new seafood spot - 0
- A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams - 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Windham's Advanced Placement program growing
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Claremont 250th includes festival, brewfest
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over