Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ceremony marks completion of Stark Park renovations - 0
- Manchester festival marks being half way to St. Patrick's Day - 0
- Conservation groups join forces to protect Chocorua Lake Basin - 0
- Volunteers spruce up Greenfield State Park to celebrate its 50th anniversary - 0
- Hollis Old Home Day draws community crowd to weekend of fun, games - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: Alzheimer's education seminar Sept. 20 in Rochester - 0
- Lincoln's Highland Games time to celebrate all things Scottish - 0
- Clashing school buses and decent weather draw crowds to Rochester Fair - 0
- Troy man's heroic actions honored with monument 51 years later - 0
Win tickets to see Eric Church
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Strategery: A war by any other name
Mom of injured child voices safety concerns
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out