Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former software engineer spices up her life - 0
- A good everyday drinking wine revisited - 0
- Pelham firefighters wearing pink for breast cancer awareness - 0
- Windham eyes development district with a small-town feel - 0
- Engineers win no-bid contract to continue contamination watch in Salem - 0
- Bedford planners give final OK to elderly housing development - 0
- Leading Manchester mental health advocate set to retire - 0
- Artistic life and legacy of Gerry Williams celebrated in Dunbarton - 0
- Smells like Halloween can't be far away - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left