Home » News » Politics » State House Dome
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roots-rock jam band hits the road to showcase tunes off its latest disc - 0
- Holiday Arts Show to showcase fifteen Seacoast artists - 0
- Livingston Taylor brings sunny outlook to NH with 'Blue Sky' - 0
- Student performers present handful of concerts at UNH - 0
- 'Experience' tribute to Hendrix by fellow ax master Jon Butcher - 0
- Edgy 'Daily Show' resident expert John Hodgman shares opinion on humor - 0
- Manchester native, 'Voice' alum Josh Logan returns for hometown concert - 1
- Best-selling author Janet Evanovich chats about 'The Job' - 0
- Community members, Colby-Sawyer students sign on for holiday concert - 0
Hooksett rejects Manchester's tuition offer
Whimsy, physics unite in 'Objects in Motion'
Shaheen, Ayotte split on Keystone vote
King Obama: Creating a constitutional crisis
Premiums drop, so do subsidies for Obamacare
Former mayor makes pitch for commuter rail
VA wait times: They are still bad