Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loeb School announces Spring classes - 0
- Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators announce additional dates for U.S. Tour including Hampton - 0
- Discover WILD New Hampshire Day Set - 0
- Ryan Cabrera is coming to Manchester April 2 - 0
- New England Disabled Sports and Loon Mountain Resort to Host 2015 US Paralympic Alpine Championships - 0
- Time to Sign Up for Hunter Education - 0
- Loeb School offers Social Media for Business Workshop March 20 - 0
- Telling Your Family Story returns to Loeb School - 0
- Skiing for a good cause is easy in the Granite State - 0
Harrigan closes up camp
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Gilford father files civil rights suit against police over arrest at school board meeting
George F. Will: Reversing course in Illinois