Home » News » War » Sept. 11 remembered
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 189 acres to be preserved on Rose Mountain - 1
- Claremont sets pumpkin festival date - 3
- Film festival bestows Jonathan Daniels Award - 0
- Learning center fundraising dinner set - 0
- Hydrant flushing to begin in Hooksett April 27 - 0
- NH fire towers rise to the danger - 0
- Working with fellow conservation officers was a job perk - 1
- Amazing, grace, now please stop - 0
- Waiting for the leaves and the color green to return - 0
Claremont sets pumpkin festival date
189 acres to be preserved on Rose Mountain
NH fire towers rise to the danger
Amazing, grace, now please stop
Film festival bestows Jonathan Daniels Award
Learning center fundraising dinner set
‘American Idol’ tour stops in Hampton
First dance of primary season
Rubio: NSA spying concerns are overblown
Few 100k earners in city schools
Portsmouth pushing for plastic bag ban
R.I. man arrested at Nashua DMV