Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- KAPAP master offers a cerebral approach to martial arts in Londonderry - 0
- New SAU 19 superintendent settling in to new post - 0
- Pilots from around the country enjoy Alton Bay ice - 0
- Dover woman to hike Appalachian Trail in style - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News in Brief - 0
- Seniors Count-Nashua workshop tackles forgetfulness - 0
- NH native leads field in Iditarod sled dog race in Alaska - 0
- New Hampshire syrup king, author make a sweet pair - 0
- John Harrigan: A rare appearance by Mr. Outdoor Answer Man - 0
Win tickets to see Bruno Mars!
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls'
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote