Home » News » Politics » Granite Status
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ‘Champions on Ice’ lacing up in NH - 0
- Nashua's Rivier University hosts 70-year-old NH artist's first showing - 0
- 'Art From the Attic' and 'Transitions' at New Hampshire Art Association - 0
- Acappella ensemble hopes to raise, and help replace, roof - 0
- Jayson Twombly's needlework exhibit in Laconia - 0
- Oil painter James M. O'Brien artist of the month at Exeter Fine Crafts - 0
- Aerosmith 'Let Rock Rule' concert screenings in NH - 0
- Vanessa Trien and her lively band at Redfern Center in Keene - 0
- Stained glass artist Susanna Ries and oil painter John Sweeney present 'Flying Colors' - 0
Granite State launches literary hall of fame
Harrigan closes up camp
Gilford father files civil rights suit against police over arrest at school board meeting