Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Community forum to address economic development trends - 0
- Windham to consider growth management ordinance - 0
- Hard cider, and revisiting an original - 0
- Atmosphere, value at the Riverworks - 0
- Land buy allows Devriendt Farm to expand, evolve - 0
- Mountain bikers ot just spinning their wheels - 0
- NH council seeks to honor top cultural life contributors with '40 Over 40' award - 0
- Littleton's Mt. Eustis Ski Hill to return - 0
- Enter to win tickets for Legend of Love Rebroadcast - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Hard cider, and revisiting an original
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
State surplus isn't big enough
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance