Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rail rehab proposed for 42 miles of track - 0
- Stork Project labor of love for Hollis woman - 0
- More flights at Manchester airport - 0
- Platinum Selling Rockers TRAPT Set To Release 'The Acoustic Collection' Sept. 23rd - 0
- Eight environments to explore this Fall by foot - 0
- Friends of Stark Park in Manchester honored for preservation work - 0
- Londonderry police and firefighters rise to fundraising challenge - 0
- ‘When to call 911,’ a topic of Nashua Seniors Count workshop - 0
- Bedford scientist a laser pioneer - 0
Rail rehab proposed for 42 miles of track
More flights at Manchester airport
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Riding the indoor surfing wave
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Market Basket: On the brink again
Judge slams spice search
NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass.
ISIS beheads NH journalist
Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage?
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies