Home » News » Public Safety
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monadnock Conservancy gets towns' financial help - 0
- Wreaths Around Wadleigh auction raises about $1,000 for library programs - 0
- Wreaths Across America get big send-off - 0
- Bedford council to unveil 'conservative' $26.6M plan - 0
- Website: Durham best in NH for young families, Hooksett, Littleton also rank high - 0
- Register in January for Becoming an Outdoors-Woman Winter Workshop - 0
- Fundraising Underway to Support Tern Research at Isles of Shoals - 0
- Holiday Artisan Market at Rolling Green Nursery - 0
- Cranmore Rings in the Holidays with Festive Events and Extended Hours - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
2013 Holiday Happenings
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council