Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tom Chapin is talking numbers: specifically, '70' - 0
- NH Club Notes: Danbury Grange to host benefit for fire victim - 0
- St. Patrick celebrations culminate with Manchester parade - 0
- Adam Ezra Group brings road trip to Granite State this spring - 0
- Astrology and Psychic Fair planned - 0
- Guitar ensemble, rock band students play - 0
- Egg-citing Easter egg hunts starting across Granite State - 0
- Time for maple sugaring in Mt. Washington Valley - 0
- Quarrybrook hosts Maple Day with outdoor activities - 0
Astrology and Psychic Fair planned
On your mark, get set — gather sap
Without gas tax hike, NH House budget stalls
January blizzard officially ruled a disaster
A DOT budget: Hara-kiri on the highway
NH's maple sap isn't as sweet as it once was
Rockingham County commissioners vote against defending Conway in possible whistleblower case
NH House reps honor fourth-graders who proposed raptor bill, encourage student involvement
Cries of wolf: Another sound of spring