Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celebrations o’plenty for St. Patrick’s Day across NH - 0
- Greater Derry-Londonderry Chamber scholarship honors student who died in crash - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News Notes - 0
- John Harrigan: An old-fashioned winter, and the possums come on - 1
- Robert Randolph & The Family Band bring the funk to Plymouth - 0
- Governor Proclaims May 16-23 as Restaurant Week NH - 0
- 7th-grader's effort paves way for smoke-free beaches - 2
- Auburn native believes in faith and fashion - 0
- Forest Journal: Making the grade in the syrup biz - 0
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
Nova Scotia ferry departs Singapore
Win tickets to see Rusted Root & The Wailers
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents