Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Blizzard was last challenge for retiring Derry fire chief - 0
- Blizzard couldn't bury this year's Pond Hockey Classic - 0
- Slopeside: Proper ski boots should fit like a glove and make all the difference - 0
- NH moose hunt lottery is open - 0
- Stars of professional, community theater to be spotlighted - 0
- Bromberg, Hidalgo headlining at Plymouth venue - 0
- Have an appetite for family theater? Try 'Life on a Plate' - 0
- Needle-felted murals brighten up Concord this winter - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen to unveil shop - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
NH moose hunt lottery is open
Bedford reprimands students for tweets critical of superintendent for not cancelling school Wednesday
Editorial: Scared of snow: Has NH gone soft?