Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Veterans part of cast staging military court-room battle - 0
- 'Boys Next Door' take up residence at Bedford Off Broadway - 0
- Musical theater group recaps '65 stage favs on Derry stage - 0
- ACT to host evening of short plays at its Nashua home base - 0
- Grammy winning pianist Krall plays Portsmouth tonight - 0
- Love, heartbreak on menu for Concord lunchtime concerts, lectures - 0
- Psychic Fair to take place at Derry community center Saturday - 0
- Bonner's 'Crowd Source' exhibit in Concord captures everyday life - 0
- Wait, wait ... Paula Poundstone w'll tell you herself - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
A new favorite spot for classy seafood
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
State: Croydon must end private tuition
George Will: Stopping the IRS