Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fundraising Underway to Support Tern Research at Isles of Shoals - 0
- Holiday Artisan Market at Rolling Green Nursery - 0
- Cranmore Rings in the Holidays with Festive Events and Extended Hours - 0
- 2013 Holiday Happenings - 0
- Soil, ledge cause problems for Fisk School renovation in Salem - 0
- Goffstown holds Friday Night Under the Lights - 0
- Volunteers needed for SAU19 superintendent search in Goffstown, New Boston - 0
- Hooksett, Derry's Pinkerton Academy aiming for 10-year deal - 0
- Salem selectmen make change to speed up process for builders - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
2013 Holiday Happenings
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use