Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
- Rock N' Blues Fest Roars Into Plymouth - 0
- 2015/2016 Season Passes Now on Sale for Crotched Mountain - 0
- Make 12 Hours Count: Radio-Thon to Benefit Veterans Count - 0
- Bass Pro Shops Sponsors Fishing Seminar for High School Students - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Ryan Cabrera releases long-awaited EP 'Wake Up Beautiful' - 0
- NH Club Notes: NH Rail Transit Authority focus of Lions’ program - 0
- Office of the Consumer Advocate plans public session - 0
- New Hampshire Easter Egg Hunts 2015 - 0
British Metal Legends SAXON Announce 'Warriors of the Road' U.S. Tour with Armored Saint, Select Dates with Judas PriestREADER COMMENTS: 0
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
New Hampshire Easter Egg Hunts 2015
Rock N' Blues Fest Roars Into Plymouth
NH delegation stands with Israel