Home » News » Politics » Election 2014 Blog
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Brush fire damages small shed in Auburn - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Effingham society program on 'Big Trees of NH' - 0
- Efforts by sailor's family to bring remains home from Pearl Harbor pay off - 1
- Good weather helping effort to clear Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- The Stray Birds to play Peterborough show - 0
- Multiday Monadnock International Film Festival puts lens on greater good - 0
- Aztec Two-Step to stride into Great Waters Music Festival - 0
- Death Cab for Cutie schedules road trip to Manchester - 0
- SNHU choirs, orchestra present spring concert Friday - 0
An unexplored side of an old favorite
The Stray Birds to play Peterborough show
Cauliflower gets some overdue credit
Working and on welfare: NH tops
Why Rubio is probably the GOP's best hope
Increase prosperity, not taxes
Freedom of — and from — religion
Rubio: Removing sanctions won't help Cuba
Nashua hotels appeal city's assessments