Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Waterville Valley exhibition reflects pop culture of '50s and '60s - 0
- Poet W.S. DiPiero to present reading - 0
- Trolley makes season's first Open Doors Arts and Cultural Tour tonight - 0
- Best-selling authors to visit Exeter - 0
- UNH ensembles schedule spring performances on campus - 0
- Program at Charlestown fort travels down military road's history - 0
- Magical Science Programs conjured up for school vacation - 0
- 3 Doors Down signs on to Casino Balllroom's summer lineup - 0
- Mike Doughtry's concerts are as much about delivering tunes as fielding often-odd questions from audiences - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Zac Brown Band returning to NH
Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison