Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Climbing to new heights in North Country tourism - 0
- NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide - 2
- Miss New Hampshire determined to bring home national crown - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: NH is eyeing Maine's bear hunting referendum - 0
- Food Bank director gets national honor - 0
- Checking out the classic rides at Cruising Downtown classic car show in Manchester - 0
- Seacoast stretching its tourist dollars - 0
- River of inspiration: The Merrimack drew Thoreau 175 years ago as it draws us today - 0
- Families First in Portsmouth offers parenting classes - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward