Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rock Photographer Jeremey Saffer presents 'The Rocking Dead' at Rock & Shock - 0
- Free Outdoor Adventure Talk September 17: Deer Hunting Basics - 0
- Tickets on sale for Loeb School Event, featuring Donald Trump - 0
- Win tickets to see Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull in Boston - 0
- Win tickets to see 'America's Test Kitchen with Christopher Kimball' - 0
- BG graduate completes ROTC course - 0
- Glendi being held at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Manchester this weekend - 0
- Getting into character: Granite State Comicon started Saturday in Manchester - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: On apples, bears and unlimited cod - 0
Brenda Charpentier's Forest Journal: Snapping turtles survive despite some undeserved animosity from humans
BG graduate completes ROTC course
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example
Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence
Exeter team reeling over tragedies